Dreamspeed Photography, a contemporary women’s portraiture studio, is now open to senior girls.
Dreamspeed Photography is looking for a few great spokesmodels to represent our unique photography studio. We are looking for spokesmodels who are currently juniors that live in Fauquier County, or in the towns of Haymarket, Gainesville, Manassas, Brandy Station, Culpeper, Leesburg, or Middleburg Virginia. As you know, your high school years are some of the best, most important times in your life. They reflect a significant time of discovery, learning, and growth. Your senior portraits should be representative of who you really are. This time of your life will never be repeated. It should be captured, so it will exist in photos forever. At Dreamspeed Photography, we make each young woman’s experience unique, tailored to her individual interests and personality. Dreamspeed Photography is looking for fabulous high school girls with great style and awesome personalities to serve as 2015-2016 Senior Spokesmodels. Spokesmodels will receive a personalized photo shoot complete with professional hair and make-up. While they or their families can purchase resulting photographs, they can get their photographs for free by encouraging others to use our services. Being a Spokesmodel for Dreamspeed Photography means you will have amazing one-of-a-kind images and incredible benefits. Show off your portraits to as many people as you can and talk up your fun and creative experience shooting with Dreamspeed Photography. Encourage others to contact us for their portrait needs. Your referrals can be other high school students, or any other women seeking a portrait session (like glamour, bridal, maternity, female generations family portrait). We serve women only and consider every woman to be beautiful and unique. You do not have to have any previous modeling experience or even look like a “typical model” to be chosen. We’re selecting a few special girls for 2015 to help us grow our business. Our decisions will be based on personality, activities, and your eagerness to be in the program. Keep this is mind when filling out your application. The more we know, the better. Below are a few things that make a GREAT Senior Spokesmodel!
- Excited about having a Senior Spokesmodel Session that is unique, fun, and represents who you really are.
- Friendly, outgoing, and approachable personality.
- Has interesting in- or out-of-school activities or interests that would be fun to photograph.
- Is confident and likes being in front of the camera.
- Able and willing to share their portraits and Spokemodels images with other students.
- Wants to earn amazing rewards for referring their friends and classmates to Dreamspeed Photography.
Benefits for Senior Spokesmodels include…
- A fabulous Spokesmodel photo session valued at $200- We will create a custom session to showcase who you are and what you are all about. During this session we will create the images you will show off to your friends and classmates. These images will be used in our online and print advertising. This session includes professional hair and make-up.
- After the shoot we will create “Rep cards” featuring your images and our business contact information that you can pass out to others.
- After your Spokesmodel session, we will choose several images that will be posted to our Dreamspeed Photography Senior page on Facebook and on our Dreamspeed Photography Instagram page. From there, you can tag your images and share them with your friends and classmates.
- For every client who hands us one of your Rep cards at their senior, glamour, maternity, conceptual or female family photo shoot you will receive:
- An 8 x 10 print from your Spokesmodel session (a $40 value).
- A $25 studio credit which can be applied toward purchase of additional photos, one of our packages, wall art or additional photo shoots.
- After 5 referrals, you will receive a slide show of your Spokesmodel Session (a $199 value).
- After 10 referrals, you will receive a 16 x 24 mounted print (a $230 value).
- After 15 referrals, you will receive a 20 x 30 fine art portrait gallery wrap (a $770 value).
Get Mom and Dad Involved!
In order to apply you must fill out the application at the bottom of this page and email a current photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected as a spokesmodel, we will require an in person consultation with at least one of your parents or guardians where you and they will sign your model release and where we’ll design and schedule your photo shoot.
Attention Mom and Dad:
What your school doesn’t tell you about yearbook pictures is that you don’t have to use their photographer for all of your senior pictures! Your school may have a designated yearbook photographer and may require you to use that photographer for your yearbook photo. In many cases, these are cookie-cutter images where everybody looks the same. While they’ll do their best to sell you additional prints from these shoots, those will just be copies of the same tired images. You do NOT have to buy your senior pictures from the school’s designated yearbook photographer.
Details: For every completed session that was a direct result of your daughter’s (or your) referral, you will receive a free 8 x10 print AND $25 studio credit toward products such as additional prints, wall portraits or photo packages. The more students or others that come in with your daughter’s Rep Card, the more money you save. To receive referral credit, clients MUST bring in your daughter’s Rep Card when sitting for their photo shoot. Only one referral will be accepted per session. You can help your daughter by assisting in distribution of their Senior Rep Cards. Giving a card to a friend, relative or co-worker takes two seconds and can help earn your daughter’s great photo credits.
What do you have to do? If your daughter is selected as one of our spokesmodels, you must attend a short in-person meeting where we’ll discuss the details and schedule of your daughter’s photo shoot. At this meeting you’ll sign a model release allowing Dreamspeed Photography to use your daughter’s image in digital and print advertising. We will answer any questions you may have about the program at this time.
A valid credit card number will be required at this time to hold the date for your daughter’s Spokesmodel Photography session. No fees will be charged to this credit card unless your daughter does not show up for their full photo session. Sessions normally take 2 – 4 hours to complete. Sessions rescheduled or cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the appointment or sessions where your daughter leaves before we have finished the shoot will be charged a sitting fee of $200 to help defray the cost of our photographer and of our hair and makeup artist.
You must agree that your daughter will only represent Dreamspeed Photography and may not be an ambassador or spokesmodel for any other photography studio for her junior and senior year.
How to Apply 1) Please fill out the form below. 2) Send a recent photo with your name to email@example.com. We will contact those girls who are chosen as finalists and may announce our spokesmodels through social media. The deadline for submissions is Sunday, April 5, 2015.
If you have any question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our Seniors page with video: http://dreamspeedphotography.com/seniors/